RYDER CUP GOLD EXPERIENCE – 5 NIGHTS
Saint Kate, The Arts Hotel
139 E Kilbourn Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53202, United States
5-Night Stay / 4-Day Ryder Cup Pass
Starting from $6325.00/pp *Double Occupancy
Your Official 2020 Ryder Cup Gold Experience Includes:
- Five (5) nights’ accommodation at the Saint Kate, The Arts Hotel Milwaukee
- Check In: Wednesday, September 23
- Check Out: Monday, September 28
- Additional nights are available.
- Ryder Cup Ticket – International Pavilion
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Rounds
- Admission to the PRIMESPORT Friday evening Pitch-and-Run Party, hosted by Ryder Cup legends
- Executive Daily Course Transportation
- Premium, Official Ryder Cup Souvenir Pack
- Concierge Guest Services
Official 2020 Ryder Cup Ticket
- International Pavilion access to the 2020 Ryder Cup
- In addition to your grounds access, this ticket includes admission to the exclusive International Pavilion: a Ryder Cup-themed, climate-controlled facility located on the grounds of Whistling Straights. Amenities include televisions, an outdoor patio, upgraded restrooms and an enjoyable selection of food and beverage options, available at an additional charge.
- Officially sourced ticket from the Ryder Cup that is 100% guaranteed!
Executive Daily Course Transportation
- Sit back and relax as executive vehicles operate our convenient group shuttle service to and from Whistling Straights Golf Course. We’ll take the guess work and hassle out of your daily commute to Kohler!
- Enjoy an evening to remember at the Pitch-and-Run Party, hosted by former Ryder Cup legends! Mix and mingle with other golf fans as our special guests discuss the opening day of play, stories from previous Ryder Cup tournaments, and much more!
- Dining menu “Tastes of the Midwest,” A Chef’s Table Culinary Experience
- “A Golfer’s Heaven” souvenir gift suite
- Live entertainment, on-site cigar rollers, bourbon tastings and more!
Trip Insurance: Optional & Additional Cost
Visit travelersmed.com or call 1-800-584-3512 to purchase